The Magic of Christmas! A little surprise for mommy!

It’s awesomel to have clients that turn into friends. I’ve been blessed to document the different stages of this sweet angel!-From belly time,newborn,and the few special moment in between turning a year! Now with the help of grandma Trudy, we got to surprise mom with a cute Christmas session.  I loved seeing how much her personality has come out.  She makes my job easy being who she is!!  and I loved seeing so curious with some of the props.
Thanks Chelsey & Mike  for inviting me into your lives over and over again.  and thanks to grandma Trudy for helping me surprise them with this bonus session!!
Sandy

#sandylockhartphotography #familyphotos #kidspecials #warman #saskatoon #rosthern #osler #dalmeny #langham #dundurn  #bonussession #surprise

Sandy Lockhart is a family photographer serving the Warman, Saskatoon and surrounding area, specializing in photographing graduation, children and family, maternity, newborns, babies,.  Sandy Lockhart Photography is located in Warman, Saskatchewan and would be happy to discuss custom photography sessions with you.

Comments