12 photos you should take of your babies ;) and print them.

12 photos you should take of your babies.


There are many times you should just take photos and not wait for the professional sessions..the everyday photos of your babies.   I took photos but forgot to do one important thing...PRINT THEM.  I uploaded photo them and within hours my computer crashed..I lost 2 years of my son and daughter photos..thankfully I printed a few of my favorites...but the others were gone forever!!

These are moments I cannot remember...as much as you think you will never forget...believe me...you will....they have new moments and new experiences..and they start to jumble together...

THE IMPORTANCE OF AN ACTUAL HAND HELD PHOTO IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU KNOW ...until you lose it all one thinks I will do it later....please don't wait...put them in a shoebox if you have to..they are fun to look through with your kids when they are older.

Enjoy those sweet little ones.


www.sandylockhartphotography.com


Comments