BEST mom ever!! FUN PJ'S AND BEDTIME FUN SESSION

What can I say about these 2 adorable kids!! I can say I truly LOVE them!! I have done their photos for along time..they bought me a Christmas present last year..they spoil me with hugs! I had so much fun with you two yesterday!! thankyou a millions x over!!

I have had the priviledge of photographing these two amazing kids who come from an amazing family.  Their mother is the sweetest, soft hearted friend.  Our time together is always a blast.  We laugh so hard sometimes we do cry!

I am planning on a Christmas mini for little ones and big kids :) this is my older children's session set up.  Hearing that Jennifer went to every store to look for perfect PJs to find they have the perfect pjs at home made me appreciate the effort to get the best photos ever.  I love when my clients (friends) put as much effort to create amazing as they do..it does show and I love it!

Thanks a bunch Miller family!


The best part...when mom pulls out her own PJs to join in and make it the best family pic keepsake!!
No one can tell me ever this mom is not fun !!  BeST MoM ever!!!

Comments