Lifes big and little challenges...2018 is going to be a blessed year!

Well 2018 is here...Last year was a great year!  I had my first child graduate in 2017 and I started working with Young Living which has been fun learning how to use essential oils instead of tons of other man made meds to help with some minor and some major issues ;)...My team started growing quickly and this year I see and plan on jumping levels quickly... I love helping people learn about finding alternative wellness ways to take care of our families. 

I spent a lot of the summer at the lake, reading, relaxing and resting.


I took some time off photography to rest and get new things lined up, unfortunately between Christmas and New Years Eve I threw my back out and slowly on the road to recovery..sadly I have not worked for the month as I work on growing stronger and healthier...this week started using a few oils on some of my major issues and so glad to see some changes...I do look forward to getting back to work and capturing photos of your families and kids....Grads are booking in for June so I am so excited for the grad season this year.   I also have  another grad in the house..my son's turn to get that diploma and have a great grad day!!    Limited spots for Grad as I make time for my son and making his grad the best!!

I hope to announce soon some back to work specials in Feb.
My march is pretty much booked with Cheerleading and May is booked for Dance..
2018 will eventually get going for me, praying my back and energy gets back to normal soon!

We have (my daughter) adopted a fur baby so 2 big dogs in the house, so that is new and sometimes fun! ;)













Comments